Sunday, July 3, 2011

C is for Coffee

C is for coffee.....
ok, I couldn't help it. I know Katherine wrote 1st, but I too, am a connoisseur of coffee. I wake up every morning to the wonderful thought of spending time with Jesus and my AMAZING 1st cup of java! You all that love coffee too know exactly what I mean.
My Sweetheart bought me a Keurig a couple of Christmases ago. I LOVE that man! He HATES coffee. He hates the smell of coffee. So this man MUST love me in order to put himself through that everyday...oh, wait....he is still in bed usually when I brew a cup.....nevermind...lol!
I have heard all about how good Dunkin Donuts coffee is...used to drink some almost 20 years ago when I lived in Connecticut, but alas, we are about 50-100 miles from the nearest place. But I do love to go into the city to get Caribou Coffee and I buy the Keurig cups for my machine. So all is not lost!
I adore a hot, steamy cup of coffee with a cinnamon roll in the morning, or a chocolatey anything! I just to sit and sip and relax and soak up the early morning with God!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................I was just telling Jesus this morning "thank you for coffee!"...........
So, to Katherine, whom got to the letter C before me......I'm with ya on this one!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! Caribou coffee? I've never heard of that! I'll have to put on my list to try when I am in the states...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this way about coffee, too! Praise God for this blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the exception in this crowd! The very smell of coffee upsets my stomach and I have never liked coffee flavor in anything! I did buy my hubby a Keurig for Christmas though! And I do love that man!

    ReplyDelete