Tuesday, July 19, 2011

S is for Sticky, Steamy, Sultry, Sauna

IT'S HOT!!!!!!
This spring, when it was so dad-blame cold, I kept saying how much I wanted some bone-soaking warmth.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!
(warning: I am about to vent....stand back and be merciful to me....)
THIS IS INSANE!!!!
Ok, I feel better now! Our A/C is going back and forth on whether it really wants to kick in fully or not. This is a new house for us...we are still really learning all it's quirks and all that. This is one of the little quirks of it's character....right along with the banging and clanging of the furnace when we first started it up...(anyone see 'The Money Pit' with Tom Hanks???)
Ok, so it's not THAT bad, but I gotta tell ya, I will be so glad when we really settle in on everything that needs to be tweaked. LOL!
Today, it is supposed to be in the mid-90's with a heat index of up to 120*! Yowsa!!!!!
Praising God for the fact that we do have a cool home and praying for those that don't.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't apologise for the rant! I have been ranting all week, I'm just trying to make peace with it because they say it is only going to get worse!! LOL Stay cool my friend!

    ReplyDelete