Tuesday, July 5, 2011

E is for Emmy

E is for Emmy
This is Emmy. Our resident kitty. She is quite a character and she is loved! We got her when she was just a kitten....our oldest daughter was just 11 or 12 years old...she is 22 this August. Emmy is an old cat...or getting up there, I should say. She has quite the attitude and will certainly let you know that SHE is the queen of the house. She has had her close calls....I am figuring she has about 2 or 3 of her 9 lives left...lol!
Just recently, we woke up to NOT finding her in the house at all. To be honest, I thought she had hid and curled up and died in the house. I mean, she isn't a young gal anymore....but then, she is so ornery, that I think she won't die until SHE decides too! LOL!
We left the house that night to go to the city and when we got back, there she was meowing at the deck doors. She has been unusually nice since then so I am guessing she may have had a near death experience out in town.....we will never know!
As you can see from the pics, she is her own personality! We love our Emmy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! I've been wanting to get a cat for some time now and think I've found one that will be coming home with me soon!

    ReplyDelete