Sitting here this morning was a challenge for me. Seems as if a lot of challenges are coming our way lately. Sometimes when things seems so burdening, it can get overwhelming for me personally. Sweetheart knows this only too well. I am a 'gotta figure out why' kinda person. Someone that analyzes everything....or should I say OVERanalyzes everything. Sweetheart is constantly telling me to 'turn my brain off' or 'stop trying to figure everything out'. He is right. It is torture to try and solve all the issues we are dealing with right now. I am not God. I should stop trying to BE God. Only He has the answers and if I am worrying and stewing over things,
I am not getting anywhere.
This morning as I sat on the couch in tears, crying out to my 'Daddy' in heaven, my heavenly Father, I just laid it on the line to Him. You know, that is how we are to talk to our Father.....just pour it out to Him. He already knows it anyway. Tell Him how you feel.
I just gave it all to Him. Told Him that I didn't really know how to just rest while He handled it all. Honest.
Funny, while I sat there.....I got quiet all of a sudden and He said to me...'Take one thing at a time.' Then some answers came. PEACE came. Things didn't seem so threatening and overwhelming anymore. I quieted my mind and then I knew what to do...for each thing. Simple answers. And then after I do what I was told, then I am to just relax and let go and let be. Cuz after you do what you can, what else IS there to do?
Why do I make things so hard for myself?
Here we are again....Sweetheart was right. Just stop trying to figure it all out and let my 'Daddy' do it for me.
Sometimes I wish I was right.....at least part of the time.....lol!
Blessings on your day!

This is beautiful! I am so glad that we have a wonderful heavenly Father to pour it all out to!
ReplyDelete