Well, here I am, a little late in posting this, but for the life of me, I could not think of what I should post for J yesterday. I mean, our youngest's name starts with J and of course, there is Jesus to talk about, but I just couldn't settle on those.
So here I am this morning and it just occured to me what to blog about....my blog!
I am so glad that I found this avenue of journaling. I realize that anyone and everyone can read this....not that they all do, but the potential is out there. I try to be as honest as I can about things without offending...although I am sure I have done that at times.
I have met wonderful friends through blogging and for just that, it is totally worth it!
Now, I will have to see what I want to do for 'K'.....lol!
Have a sweet Jesus-filled day!!

Good Morning! Great idea, I am so glad you started blogging. YOur joy has been my encouragement many times! Blessings on your day!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you started blogging! It has been a true JOY to meet you!
ReplyDelete