Good Morning! I am up super early. Today I have our daughter's bridal shower and I have some cooking to do for that. I also am going to spend some quiet time with the Lord so I have the peace I need today.
Tomorrow we head up to the big cities to get our youngest from the airport. He is flying in from Charlotte. He was visiting his father for a month. Time to get back home here and get ready for school. He has turned 16 now so a driver's license is in the works and a car to drive.
I am amazed at our good God! How He provides all that we need when we need it. The supply is always there when we get there.
I am making a cake, a tomato pesto tart, and some small ham sandwiches for the shower today. Also some lemonade and other good stuff!
It will be a very good day!!!
I hope that it was indeed a very good day! When is your daughter's wedding?
ReplyDeleteI was able to chat (text) with my youngest online today for a while. It's better when I can hear his voice but any connection is a blessing!
I remember well the day I took him for his driving test. I was so sure that they would tell him no. In my eyes he was still my little boy. He passed with flying colors though. I was so rattled that I started to back up without looking and nearly hit a police car! Probably should have let him drive home! :)