Monday, July 19, 2010

Favorites!!

Some of my favorite things in the whole world.....

-a good book to pick up next to the bed, one of those that you can't seem to put down

-a printer full of ink at the ready

-dirty feet from running around barefoot all day

-plenty of Keurig k-cups (I DO NOT like running out of coffee!)

-an afghan already started that I can just grab and work on anytime I want

-country music playing

-bills paid and money left over!!!

-seeing Sweetheart's car drive in after he's done with work

-eating chocolate with my coffee

-a good magazine to read while drinking said coffee

-the ice maker FULL of ice

-the smell and feel of clean towels

-sheers on the windows that the breeze blows around

-a loyal dog at my feet

-cookbooks with PICTURES!

-going out to eat at Olive Garden

-fried chicken on Sundays after church

-roadtripping with my Sweetheart

.................I will save some for another lazy posting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment