Saturday, July 17, 2010

Steamy, Sultry, Scorching, Sauna Saturday.....

Today is another sultry day....got drapes drawn to keep the sun out and fans rolling! I thought I would post a couple more pics that I found on our camera from this summer so far. I like to take pics!
This one is of Sweetheart at the fair. We were sitting and eating a bucket of potato curls and I said I wanted a pic...he gives me this look like just hurry and take it.....love him!! He puts up with me!
Dassa looking out the window of the dining room as if to say...hey, what about me?! She runs from window to window when we are outside and she has to stay in. What a cutie!

I am thinking we may just lay around today, go to the pool, read, eat, drink lots of water, keep animals cool, etc....not thinking Sweetheart will mow today. Not just because it is too hot for him to do, but because he says it stresses the lawn out too much in this heat.
I do have to study my lesson for teaching Sunday School tomorrow. I have to think of a treat for the kids to take with. I was going to bake something maybe but not wanting to have the oven going today...for obvious reasons...
Stay cool everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda... Hot here too! We've turned on our Air, and are waiting for people to come to our open house! Stay cool and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete