Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sweet Freedom on Independence Day!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!! It is a good day to celebrate whether the weather is what you would like or not. It is raining here and that is ok. It is not severe...just calm and consistent rain.
Freedom to relax this weekend........
Sweetheart and I stayed up late last night to watch CMT Awards.....ok, I stayed up to finish watching them...but it was fun not to have to go to bed early! After they were over, I just HAD to finish the book I was on....I mean, really....have you ever been reading a good book and just COULD NOT put it down??! It was 1:30am when I finally hit the sack.
Woke up this morning about 8:00am or so and Sweetheart took Dassa out and then we had Pepsi and leftover pizza in bed...fell back to sleep and woke up at 11:30am. It sure feels good to be on vacation....sorta....
Our church didn't have the normal service, but instead had a community service with all the other churches in town.
We didn't go to the Freedom Fest last night as planned. One of our vehicles is lame so we couldn't all go....didn't think it was fair for just a couple of us to go so we stayed home and ordered pizza for everyone and watched tv. It was fun!
Sweetheart has tomorrow off work too and we get to just sleep as late as we want then too.....woohoo!!!! Tuesday is back to normal things.
I just am enjoying this 'not having to go anywhere so what do I do with myself' feeling....so nice to not have any deadlines or schedule.
Well, off to let Sweetheart buy more football cards.... blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment