It is a very nice day out....sweet start to the weekend! I am sitting here with my super strong coffee and just sorting thru the thoughts running thru my mind this morning. I had a very early prayer time this morning as it seemed God was waking me up to pray. I then promptly went back to bed..lol!
I have also decided to really make a big effort to save money on things we use like groceries, bathroom stuff, clothes, groceries, etc....you get the point. I have found quite a few money saving blogs out there that are very interesting and helpful. Putting me going in the right direction. To be honest, I have only tended to use a coupon for something now and then. I need to get serious. We have been paying off debt for a while now and it is time to put it into overdrive....we have some things that we want to do and well,...we are gonna do em! I am excited! I think it will be kinda fun to look for ways to save....call me goofy that way!
Lawn needs to be mowed today....boy, does it! Sweetheart has to be at a 25th wedding anniversary dinner at noon today for his brother and his wife. I would go too, but we have a son getting better from a bug/virus. Didn't think that they would want us to bring him with. Sweetheart will take the other kids. They want to go cuz that is about the only time they get to see cousins....family events like this.
We live about an hour and a half from his brother. They have 12 kids. Our kids LOVE to visit them! They do a fabulous job of homeschooling all their kids...well, 3 have graduated now.
So I will be here with our son and probably do laundry and read and read and read....he he!
Sweetheart is watching an NFL Follies show...too funny!!! Here at our house, the NFL ranks right up there with pizza and coffee! That is what makes living here with the extreme weather conditions (-30* temps, feet of snow, etc..)livable.FOOTBALL!!! Funny Son is playing college football this fall too! Soooo, Friday nights we will be watching our 2 youngest sons play high school football, Saturdays we will be going to Funny Son's college games, Sundays are ALL day NFL games to watch, and then Monday night football!!! Man, I am getting pumped just talking about it!! We go into football overload.....literally.
Ok, gotta get off that subject....lol!
Kids are up now...most of them and I know they will want some food....have a blessed Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment