It's Friday.......nice steady rainy Friday....I don't mind. Really. It is nice and cool and calming....
Had to get up early, wash hair, make up on and take one of the boys for their sports physical....he passed.
Stopped at the bakery where our oldest daughter works and got a donut with a mocha latte. It's a tradition. When mom(me)takes the kids to their physical in the summer/fall, we just go to the bakery for a donut after....it's just what we do...
I had to correct one of the kids just now and Dassa goes hiding under my legs here at the desk. She is my baby...she hates it when I am upset with someone...she likes to be reassured that I am not mad at her too....I love my Dassa!
My SIL has gone now...she is staying with other family and then going back to Colorado. I will miss her but it is nice to have the house getting back to normal. We need to settle in for the football/school year.
My washer quit the other day, had the service guy out...the parts are covered 100%! Praise God!! He does indeed provide!
So now....onto laundry....blessings!
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend~
ReplyDeleteLinda - doesn't it give you a sweet, protected and cared for feeling when God does something like make sure unexpected expenses are covered? He cares even for our laundry process, LOL.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun tradition with your children! Good excuse for a donut! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad your washer is fixable, glad He provided!
I love traditions! God is so good! Hope you have a great weekend:)
ReplyDelete