I took this pic coming home one late afternoon/evening from town. The sun was just going down over the rise and I thought it was beautiful! I labeled this one, Coming Home.
This is Hadassah, aka: Dassa. We named her after Queen Esther's Hebrew name in the Bible. I always wanted to name a daughter Hadassah, but since we are finished having kids and I didn't think I could bribe one of my kids to name one of our granddaughters Hadassah, Sweetheart got me a puppy and this is her name...so I did get my Hadassah! She loves to lay in the kitchen and we either step over her all the time or shoo her out...
I LOVE this pic of Sweetheart and me! I generally don't like me being in a pic, but have decided that life is short and I am gonna love life no matter what and someday the family will want to see me in pics when they go thru them. Mom doesn't always get in the pics, you know, cuz Mom is the one always taking the pics usually! We were at a wedding here and it was a blast! Plus, Sweetheart looks real FINE here!!(I get all flushed everytime I see this pic.....what a hunk!!)
These are my Sweetheart's "toys" at work. He loves his John Deere! I had to get a pic of this...he feeds all the cows there and that is his TMR behind the tractor. I think his tractor's sexy!!
This last pic is of one of our climbing rose bushes that Sweetheart bought for me. It bloomed and the rose is spectacular!!! So gorgeous!! I just took this one last night.
Today is a good day! Very summer like and nice out. One of the boys is going to go shovel corn for a neighbor today and earn some bucks. It's good for him. I have the kitchen today. I decided to start taking turns with the kids so they don't feel like I just sit around and watch them work.....lol.....funny, cuz I don't sit around all the time....just some of the time. I mean, hey, we have 5 teenagers still at home right now and I am NOT going to just let them sit on their duffs sucking pop and playing XBox all day!
Laundry to do and yes, the zucchini to work up. I am getting zucchinied out!!!
Better get moving..check with ya later!!
Oh, what a happy post and yes, the picture of you and Hubby is superb!! Five teenagers still at home! Oh, my goodness, you deserve a huge trophy for sure, just surviving 5 children, much less teenagers. Hats off to you! Enjoyed the visit today and hope you can stop by and chat too. Blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on hitting 100 posts. :D Loved the pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invitation to visit. :) I really like the pictures you shared with us, particularly the one of your sweet dog; she reminds me of a Lab I used to have. I love the name Hadassah, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy 100!! What wonderful photos you shared with us. Both Hubby and I are usually behind the camera, so there are few of us. =( Love the rose one at the end. =)
ReplyDelete