Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HOT Wednesday...and exciting things happening!!

Today is a muggy one...the heat and temperatures will rise up to 110* they say...heat indices....the hottest day of the year so far. I will be sipping iced Pepsi, iced coffee, ice water...you're catching on, I'm sure!

We went and looked at a house yesterday and I am sooooooo excited!! It is ours...I am claiming it now! We finished up the paperwork last night and Sweetheart is off to work and then to the bank to drop things off. We are heading over to the house again later today with a contractor(son in law's dad...kinda nice!) to get an estimate of what it will cost to shingle and replace screens and so on. Nothing real huge there...which is a blessing!

It is a very large home for us and so gorgeous inside with all the original wood that has been very well taken care of.


Big yard for flowers and a garden and even to fence in a play yard for future grandkids!!
I am so excited that God has brought us this opportunity to own our own home! The house we have right now has been a joy for us to raise our kids in but now that we have seen this other home, we have that knowing that it is indeed time to move!
I will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! It looks wonderful! Wow that was sooo fast! Praying everything goes smoothly. Blessings on your day :)

    ReplyDelete