Took our oldest son to the airport today for his trip to Charlotte to see his dad there. He is our comic relief around here so all is pretty quiet.
Speaking of Charlotte, we just finished watching a movie called, "Billy: The Early Years". Outstanding movie! A very good family film. Not a boring biography, but a movie full of LIFE about someone that took his call from God seriously and loved life, his family, and had great joy!
I got some new books today at Barnes and Noble, bought some tank tops and t-shirts that I found on sale at JCPenney's and had a Starbuck's frap. Chocolate coconut, to be exact!
The roof is finished and Monday the builders will be here to put on a new porch for us.....woohoo!!!!
Tonight I am thinking I will read and just relax.....was up at 1:30 am this morning to get to the airport in the city for the flight. I am guessing I will sleep sound tonight!
I love those nights when you can just read and relax. I don't often get them, but they're fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, a quiet weekend at home...can't remember the last time I had one of t those! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete