Friday, July 9, 2010

My Daddy....

This is my daddy! Say hi, everyone...


I went to see my daddy today and he is doin' fine! He will be 90 years young July 24..and we are planning a birthday party for him for the end of the month when the boys get back so they can be there too!
Doesn't look 90, does he? I love him more than words can say...
One year ago on Good Friday, I had the greatest privlege that any one person can have in this life....I led my daddy to the Lord. It was the best feeling in the world and I felt as if I was floating on air!
My daddy has the joy of the Lord in him...I think you can tell!! He he he!! He is always laughing and loving life...I am grateful for that.
I also led my mama to Jesus years ago...she has since gone on to heaven. I miss her.
I never thought I would be the one to bring my parents to Christ. I am honored, humbled and thoroughly grateful....God is good!

3 comments:

  1. Whooo-hooo! 90! I love it. :)
    And how sweet, sweet, sweet that he found Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! And no, he doesn't look 90. How wonderful that he knows the LOrd, and you were there to introduce them! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 years young. I love it. You're Dad looks great.

    ReplyDelete