Hello! Today is a good day. I have been up since 5:30am, had my coffee with Jesus, Bible time, read a little of Yada Yada #2 and had a shower. Nothing like a fresh shower in the morning to get you going!
Have you ever noticed that I use a lot of exclaimation points when I blog? I noticed that and wondered what you all thought....(is she really that hyper?) I just like them. It makes a statement and makes reading more fun and I do enjoy life!
I am also a rambler, in case you haven't noticed that...I like to talk about all the little things. Little, simple things are what makes life fun! When you learn to enjoy a slower pace in life, your body will thank you and your mind will be at peace. Oh, yeah....as long as you know where that peace comes from. Only Him. God is faithful, isn't He?!
The sun was out for a short time this morning and will be again. Off and on today. Still summer muggy. That is ok with me. We have fans going and it keeps the air circulating....
I can hear the birds singing right outside the window. So nice and relaxing in the morning before the kids get up and start moving around. I have the desk to clean up today and organize, movies to take back to the movie store, cards to send out, and supper to plan for later. I am thinking lasagna since I have ricotta cheese in the fridge that needs to be used before the 10th. Sweetheart loves lasagna!
I mentioned that I have some cards to send out...you know, it is a good thing to get a card in the mail and know that someone remembered you. I like to do that. It is a calling for me from God. I am an encourager. I like to look at the good side of things and not dwell on the negative. Don't get me wrong. I do know that problems come and challenges too, but I CHOOSE to believe the best and trust God for the victory. He says we always win in Christ!! Yay!! (2 Corinthians 2:14)
So if you think about it, pray for someone today...send a card out....let them know you love em. God's thing is all about people and loving them. I want to be like Him! Blessings to all!
Linda, that's a great idea. I sometimes think about it and then don't do it. I think I'll make some cards and send them out. I know I prefer to get something in the mail than an e-mail.
ReplyDeleteI love mornings also and get so inspired for the day by enjoying the little joys of morning. What a great encouragement, I also love to send cards and believe it is a calling. I like to think of it as sending a piece of my heart out! Reaching out and being a blessing - that is what we can do to be like Him. I also love your positive attitude. May we choose to trust and believe in God. Love the verse you shared.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!