I am tellin' ya right now....yesterday was HOT!!! The dew points were up to 81...which the weather people said was almost UNHEARD of! It felt like we lived inside of a furnace with hot wet blankets over us....yikes!!! We just kinda sat there in front of fans running on high last night and tried not to move. I don't remember when it was THAT hot. There was no cookin' going on except for US!! LOL!!! Fans went into the windows last night and brought the cooler (ha ha) night air in....at last, the storm system that we were expecting came thru (prayed for no damage...got none..God is faithful!!!) the steamy fragrant rain fell & cool air poured in....HALLELUJAH!!!! We were saved!!!!!
I am being just a tad dramatic, I know....but it was SO uncomfortable....I love summer and the heat, but this was over the top! Today feels marvelous!! Like a refreshing pool of water.....sunny and fresh...like the rain washed everything and the smell is wonderful! (I may be just sniffing the blueberry oatmeal our kids are eating right now......)
Went and did some estimates on the new house. Now just waiting to hear back from the mortgage people who do what they do. I am patient. We have a nice home we live in now...small, but nice. We aren't going without in any way and God is in control...we gave it over to Him and He is faithful! It will all be done right, in order and in His timing.
I have a good day ahead of me....zucchini to make into stuff, some things to pick up in town, LOTS of laundry and sheets to wash, and perhaps some gardening to do later this evening...Be blessed!!
I'm so glad I stopped to read a few friends this aft. Your patience and trust in the Lord is encouraging to me today, thank you. And yumm Zucchini stuff!! If I was closer, I'd come help you(eat it that is) lol... blessings on your day!
ReplyDelete