Friday....yay! I am sitting here just waiting for the go ahead to get the plumbing guy into the new house to check stuff out. Got everything in order so far. Said it would be within a day when they would get back to us but they have till Monday according to our offer. I am patient. Gotta be, right?!
I added a Twitter account thingy onto my blog so you all can see my tweets! I like it! I finished all the Yada Yada Prayer Group novel....waaaa! I hate getting done with such a good series. Now I can go buy the Yada Yada House of Hope Series!! I think in the meantime, I will read the Mitford series again. I love that one too!
Kids are eating chicken patties for lunch right now. I didn't get my supper done last night, so tonight will be chicken fried steak! I have the steaks thawed out so have to use them.
I am also making more zucchini bars today for the fam. I need to keep focused and busy. Once we get the call, we are gonna be busy at the new place getting it ready for closing.
Muggy, steamy day out. Sun is trying to peek out from behind the overcast day, but maybe having the clouds is keeping the heat down some. It is more like a greenhouse effect right now.
Gotta go eat lunch. God is good. Things are happening. Prayer is MANDATORY!! Blessings to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment