Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Camera happy Mom...LOL!!...Joy, Joy, Joy!!

I just HAD to show you this picture! I took it as our oldest son was going thru security for his flight to Charlotte. He didn't like that I drew attention to him in front of all those people to just get a quick pic!! Can't you tell how 'thrilled' he is by the look on his face?! LOL! I think the kids are getting a little testy about "Mom with the camera shoved in our faces".....he he he he!! I also had just given him a kiss on the cheek with lipstick covered lips and he had to wipe the smudge off..you know, before anyone saw it! I mean, jeeez, it's a 'mom thing'.


Good Morning to all my friends! I feel compelled today to just write about some simple, happy joys.
As you may have noticed, I am reading a book called, "The Yada Yada Prayer Group". I don't know how many of you have this book or have read it but it is sooo worth the time if you can. I was reading today and the main character, Jodi, deals with judgemental thoughts a lot.....kinda like I used to be...I mean, I still have my moments, but I am grateful to God for delivering me from jumping to conclusions so much. Anywho, I just had to put the book down and thank God for the work He has done in me. How I long for a 'Yada Yada' group to pray with! It is a joy to be able to just get on the blog here and share my hearts and joys with you all! (and I am THRILLED that there is a whole set of these books!! Plus another series that she has written!! WOO HOO!!!)
Yesterday was fun. We went up to the city for shopping and ate at Applebee's. Sweetheart and I like that place. We tend to go for the '2 for $20' meals. Found some bargains at Saver's, a sort of Goodwill with very nice used clothing, and some good deals at JC Penney's and Kohl's too.
Today I need to get some desk stuff organized and figure bills. I thank God that He meets all our needs in Christ!
I am also making some Zucchini Bread or Bars....haven't decided.
With all this rain we have had, the weeding in the garden should NOT be a problem at all! Plus, I know I have MORE zucchini to cut. YIKES!! I am falling behind on that....
Well, I am off to visit some blogs/friends and I will talk to ya later!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! If we were closer...I'd start that Yada Yada group with you!Oh and if you don't know what to do with all that zucchini bread...we'll gladly take it off your hands LOL! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete